Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New pictures of new range




So far I have managed to save a few pictures from the photo shoot the other day. I will be re shooting though to make sure Im putting high quality res in my shop. These items will be in my shop over the next week or so.

Im taking it nice and easy...


I hope you like them.

They come as a set of 3 in straight grey or as a multi coloured pack. They are made from leather scraps that I have left over from making my purses and wallets.

So they are made from a soft sheeps leather and there are 3 different bird drawings on each that I have drawn myself and then embroidered onto the front of the brooch.


All 3 could be used together or let your imagination take you to using them on scarfs, hats, shoes and bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment