Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blue Gingers having a Birthday SALE!



Happy Birthday to me.... happy birthday to me.... lal allalla la

Ok, so I dont ever do sales really. I find them a bit cheap and tacky and over rated. Cheap red and white signs and large fluro type faces. yuk! And yet people get so sucked in...

But... a birthday.. I think it calls for some celebrating!

Just want to say a big thankyou to all my fellow followers out there. My customer base, my suppliers, my friends, family! Its been a big year for me and I have really enjoyed starting up my small little hobby business.
Its now been OFFICIALLY 1 year since Blue Ginger was released into the world. 1 year this Friday!!! YAY!!

SO, SALE!!! DISCOUNTS!!! GIVEAWAYS!!! starting 1st October Friday and ending 4th October Monday. Write it in your diaries people.

Im going to update my shop this week to add a bit more stock. i do have a few new items to upload.

25% Entire Homewares Range including all cushions
30% Entire Giftware range including purses, brooches, bags etc

First 5 customers to order $25 or more receive a FREE mini zip coin purse valued at $15. *only entitled to purse if your total order is at $25 or more after discounts

Blue Ginger Designs Gift Vouchers available this Friday for $25 or $50. *Customers will be entitled to free purse when ordering a voucher. Vouchers are valid for 1 year from purchase date.

No comments:

Post a Comment