Monday, April 26, 2010

New Bag Range - Flamingos, Moose, Elephant and Garlic Flowers










Ive been a bit slow updating over the last week or so but this is the reason why. I dont think i am going to reach what I wanted to get done before the show but I am still VERY HAPPY with my products so far...

Hope you like them...
They will be available at the Stitches and Craft Show this year. And I plan to approach retailers after all the chaos of show biz has calmed down.

I think my fav is the Moose :)

Colourways available are:
Flamingo: Hot Pink
Moose: Black
Elephant: Dark blue
Garlic flowers: Bright Orange
Made from 100% Linen and lined with organic cotton.
Ill have them in my shop asap with pricings etc. comments would be great seems this is a new range. Im hoping it will add to the cat and mouse which has been standing on its own for a little while now.

5 comments:

  1. Kylie these are fantastic. I'm so very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Moose + Elephant my favs.
    Hope you have lots of fun - and success - at the S+C Show. I'm so sorry and sad that I'll be missing it this year.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the moose - see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Moose too! What a cute new collection. Can't wait to check it all out at S & C. x

    ReplyDelete