Friday, April 9, 2010

Craft Hatch Market Tomorrow!

Thanks for all the comments!!!! I love it when people write to me. :)

Find me at Craft Hatch Market tomorrow 11am City Library. Little flinders lane.

ok, so yes i have been a little slack keeping weekly posts for the last 2 weeks or so. Been pretty flat out with orders which i am now stopping. i am trying to build up a stock level for the craft market tomorrow but also for The Stitches and Craft Show in Melbourne which is only a few weeks off....

Very nervous, first timer. and stressed!

Just had an awesome easter break to Gold Coast, Qld and spent a few stress relief days at dreamworld and went on all 6 thrill rides! Giant drop was definately an achievement for me. I have never screamed so loud.....

Now back into it.
New stuff coming to the show. Will show off a few pics at a later date. This blog may not be updated weekly over the next couple of weeks as Ill be sewing galore. But will check back when i can.

Friday night and I want to knock off and put my feet up on my couch with my little cat and lovely husband. Will be off to melbourne craft hatch at 8.30am tomorrow if you want to come say hi.

Good night xx

2 comments:

  1. good luck! i hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie
    Hope the market went well for you. You are very brave going on those high scary rides, wouldn't get me there. The market and craft show should be a breeze after those rides. lol All the best.

    ReplyDelete