Monday, February 1, 2010

Daylesford Makers Market 6/2/10


Market time! how exciting... Just been sewing, printing, labelling a few products for my market stall. Come and check it out on the 6th Feb.

I love Daylesford, and I am really looking forward to this market. So if your interested in my stuff I would love to see you, or if your not....come up anyway because I am sure you will find some thing around Daylesford or the Makers Market to amuse you.

Just to be bias and promote myself a bit more (well why not? it is my blog after all!!! :) hehe) I will be show casing a range of 50 x 50 scatter cushions and 50 x 30 scatter cushions. They will come in the Dandelion design, Box thorn and Autumn Cherry design.

I will also have a range of mini coin purses made from linen, hemp and lined with organic cotton. AND some fabric button fridge magnets and craft panels/packs.

Have a great week! will post an update Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting, I'm sure your stall will be a huge hit. I can't wait to see some pictures of your set up.

    ReplyDelete