Thursday, December 9, 2010

And the winner is....

WOW!! Thank ou all so much for adding your posts!! I have really enjoyed reading them all.

I aplogise for the late response but as christmas is coming up so soon I have been really busy trying to get all my orders out....
They just keep piling in!

Anyways, I have decided that the lady called Katherine who did the first post on 1st Nov should win the purse. I think it would have been pretty amazing to see a real one in someones back yard...

Anywhos... get in contact with me by email or Ill try sending you an email tomorrow. Busy working on oven mitts today. Ive made 8 in the last week!!!

Keep following, I know im a little behind but what a crazy time of year huh?!
ps... if youve ordered something dont stress its on its way.... promise...

xx

1 comment:

  1. Yay! It's me! I'm so excited to have won the moose purse/pouch! I'm in the U.S. so hope that is ok. Thanks so much. I look forward to hearing from you--I wasn't able to find your email address, but here is mine:
    katherine.ohl@gmail.com
    Thanks again! and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete