Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Floor and Scatter cushion designs on there way!



I have a few cushions I have been making over the last few weeks using my fabric designs. What do people think?

I am currently writing up my own catelogue which I will have ready by end of next week so here are a couple of photos that will be in it.

I love to decorate my home so designing a range of floor and scatter cushions is a real passion of mine. Along with all the hundreds of other home decor possibilities.

1 comment:

  1. My wife thinks it's wonderful that you find it fun to design cushions. She loves them too, actually. I'm also helping her in redecorating our house flooring. Torrance homes are great inspirations for us because it's where we met years ago while having a short vacation. We're considering hardwood (Los Angeles-inspired look) to keep the tropical ambiance. Anyway, I bookmarked your blog for her. Hope to see more of your hand-made designs. And good luck!

    ReplyDelete